Project Stages 1

Fall 2022 SPO600 Project - Stage 1 

Tim Lin


Stage 1


Language
        I will create my project in Visual Studio 2022 using the C language.




Overall operation
The overall operation of my project:
  • Get keyboard input
  • Run parameters successfully
  • Change file parameters
  • No nasty bugs
  • Adjust files or parameters at any time
Solution
I will add the ifunc function to the code. My solution
  • The project was successfully built three times
  • The program can automatically vectorize versions
  • Successfully obtained output
  • Inputs can be changed and different outputs can be produced at any time
Challenges
    1. I hadn't used the ifunc function before and needed to research and test it.

    2. On the Arm system, I may have to spend a lot of time googling the bugs I encountered.

    3. Fedora 35 system I need to spend time studying.

    4. I am not familiar with SIMD, SVE or SVE2 commands either, and I need to spend time practicing them.

In general, this project is very difficult for me, but I will finish it seriously.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPO600 Code Review Lab

6502 Assembly Language Lab

PenniesBox